Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Tuesday 8/30/11 - Citrus Salmon, Coconut Jasmine Rice, Bok Choy and Salad

So, the MIL (Mama in Law just in case you need some catching up) walked me through the salmon recipe I'll be making later this evening.  Just so we have it (for future reference), here it is:


Citrus Mustard Salmon


Ingredients:
1/2 Bottle of Waterfront Bistro Citrus Mustard  (You can find this sauce at Pavilions/Safeway grocery stores)
1 tablespoon Minced Ginger
2/3 cup chopped cilantro 


Recipe:
Mix the sauce and ginger and poor over the salmon then sprinkle on the cilantro.  Cook for 30 to 40 minutes until the salmon is flaky.


And that's it!  I look forward to cooking it tonight. I'm looking here to figure out how to cook the bok choy. 


As usual, let me know if you have any questions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment