Monday, August 29, 2011

Best Pizza in Los Angeles (or anywhere for that matter)

I feel a little guilty...while the Eastern seaboard was baring down and stocking up for Irene I was enjoying the gorgeous Santa Monica weather.  Its been a very mild summer here and just starting to heat up to the low 80s.  I feel pretty darn blessed/grateful/lucky, whatever you want to call it, to live here.  One of the other perks of living in Los Angeles is Abbot's Pizza Co..  Now I know you will protest and tell me that the best pizza can only be found in NYC but I would have to disagree.  The best, bagel crust pizza is right here in sunny so-cal.  Abbot's Pizza Co.  has so many wonderful options, including a cheese-less veggie for me.  When you order pizza they supply a marvelous orange dipping sauce which can only be described as a "chipotle aioli" or something along those lines.  Anyway, if you are in LA and would like a delicious pie I highly recommend Abbot's Pizza Co. (and get the everything crust!).  


No comments:

Post a Comment